A residential inspection report is the right solution! Receiving our detailed inspection report in the next 48 hours will
help you adjust your purchase offer and avoid bad surprises, through a detailed and clear description of the building condition.
A building inspection is a crucial step before taking possession and moving in. The inspection is performed
by following a pre-established checklist.
- Central air conditioning
- Fire protection and life safety
You can count on our availability and flexibility, as well as our more than 10 years of experience, upon your next inspection. We provide
residential and commercial inspection services with attention to details and focus on client satisfaction.
- We are a team of passionate professionals who coordinate their efforts in order to help customers.
- We develop long term relationships and generate exceptional results for our clients.
- Diligence Inspection is available 7 days a week with quick appointments.
- We always keep customers informed and give access to any information that concerns them.Many clients trust Diligence Inspection team.
- Through our years of experience in building inspections and civil engineering, we gained unlimited knowledge of the field.
- We continue to expand our knowledge and we strive to ensure the best quality/price ratio.We have professional liability insurance.
How quickly can I get a home inspection?
Home Inspections can usually be booked within 24 to 48 hours, depending on availability.
What areas do your home inspectors cover?
Diligence Inspection has qualified home inspection professionals
serving Montréal, Laval, North-Shore, South-Shore, Laurentides and Lanaudiere. Please contact us to see if we service your area.
How and when will I receive my inspection report?
Your report will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours following the home inspection.
How long does an inspection take?
A typical home inspection takes 2 to 3 hours. Older, larger or more complex homes could take longer.
What are your inspectors qualifications?
All our inspectors are members of the Quebec Association of Building Inspector (QABI) and/or the "Ordre des technologues professionnels de Québec"(OTPQ)
Do you have insurance?
Yes. All QABI and OTPQ members must maintain professional insurance.
What are the hours of the inspection?
We perform inspections seven days a week. Appointments are made between 8h and 20h, although on-site inspections are performed at daylight.
Is it necessary to inspect the house that we are about to buy?
Pre-purchase home inspection is not mandatory, but highly recommended. Investing a few hundred dollars in a home inspection could help avoid many hassles and thousands of dollars of repair-work.